Registration Opens in February
Don't miss this chance to build connections with Maine philanthropy colleagues, share successes and challenges, and learn about what's happening in the broader philanthropy world.
We are still building the agenda for the 2020 Funders Forum. More information will be forthcoming.
Is This Event Affiliated with the 2020 Philanthropy Partners Conference?
For participant convenience, the Funders Forum is scheduled back-to-back with the 2020 Philanthropy Partners Conference, which will be held on May 19. While we love to see people attend both gatherings, doing so certainly isn't mandatory. Feel free to register for one event only, or for both events together.
Please note that registering for the Funders Forum does NOT automatically register you for the 2020 Philanthropy Partners Conference. You will need to register for both events separately. If you would like to register for the PPC, CLICK THIS LINK.
You'll need to log into the website to register.
- Click on the orange "Log in" button in the top right corner of the MPC Homepage.
- MPC members should all already have website logins. Don't know your password or forgot it? Click "Forgot Password" to reset it.
- Is your organization a member but the system can't find your email address? Let us know-- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not a member? You can set up a website account for free, follow the prompts on the log-in page.
We have set up a room block with the Residence Inn by Marriott, which is right across the street from the Funders Forum venue.
Reservations must be made by April 25 in order to take advantage of the discounted room rates.
NOTE: The room block is called "2020 Philanthropy Partners Conference," but you can register at the discounted registration site even if you are only attending the Funders Forum.
Residence Inn - 22 Bass Park Boulevard, Bangor, Maine | (207) 433-0800
- Hotel website
- Reservations link: Click here to access discounted rates.
- King Studio: $149 per night + tax
- Double Queen Suite: $159 per night +tax
Do you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in this program? Please contact us at email@example.com or 207-780-5039 as soon as possible to discuss your specific needs.