Nonprofit and Consultant Memberships are open to nonprofits of all sizes, advisors, and consultants
Member Benefits Include:
- Online Directory - You have complete access to our brand new online Directory of Maine Grantmakers, MPC’s members-only online, searchable database.
- E-Newsletter & Advisories - Members receive MPC’s e-newsletters with three months of upcoming grant deadlines, Maine philanthropy news, and information about upcoming events.
- Major Discounts for the Philanthropy Partners Conference - Our popular biennial conference of almost 400 funders, nonprofits, and consultants will be May 15, 2018 at the Bangor Convention Center. Associate members receive advance notice of registration and nearly $100 off the price of registration.
- Discounts - Members receive discounts on MPC programs and conferences and reduced fees for selected publications, including the Directory of Maine Grantmakers.
- Programs with Funders -Members receive advance notice of a variety of issue-based programs with funders.
- Skill Builder Workshops - MPC regularly sponsors workshops designed to help associate members develop grantseeking knowledge and skills in partnership with the Maine Association of Nonprofits.
- Visibility - Associate members will be listed on MPC’s website. Nonprofit member organizations can be found in the Nonprofit Member Listing and professional advisor and consultant members are included in our Consultant Member Listing. We also periodically highlight members on our homepage and in our Funder and Nonprofit E-News.
- Job Postings - We help advertise members' job opportunities on our website and in our E-News.
In order to fill out the membership form you must be logged into our website. If you are a current or former members of the Maine Philanthropy Center you likely have an account which you can access using the reset feature through the orange log-in button on the top right of the screen. If you or your organization are new to the Maine Philanthropy Center we will link the account you create on the website with your membership account. You will receive a receipt acknowledging the form and payment immediately, but it maybe 24-48 hours from payment before you receive an official welcome email with information on editing your Account Profile and adding Contacts to the membership. The Maine Philanthropy Center uses MailChimp for most of it's communications so be sure to look in your Junk/Clutter file and mark our email as safe. If you do not receive a welcome message in a timely fashion or have any questions on becoming a member please call us at 780-5039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for payment include mailing a check or paying with a credit card online.
Annual membership fees are based on operating budget:
- $50 (Small Nonprofit - up to $75,000)
- $100 (Mid-Size Nonprofit - $75,000-$250,000)
- $250 (Large Nonprofit - over $250,000)
Consultant or Professional Advisor Members
Annual membership fees are based on number of staff:
- $100 (1-3 professionals)
- $250 (4-10)
- $500 (10 and over)