The Directory, available in both print and online versions, contains up-to-date profiles of over 400 grantmaking foundations that have a history of supporting Maine nonprofits.
If you are searching for the latest, most complete data on Maine funders, look no further.
- 65% of all funders listed in the Directory do not have a website, making our Directory the best place to find information about them.
- Each record now lists the number of grants and the grant range amount in addition to sample grants to Maine.
We prepare a print edition of the Directory for sale every two years. In addition to the grantmaker profiles also available in the online version, the print version contains a collection of helpful worksheets and guides for organizing and optimizing the grantseeker's work.
MPC members receive a substantial discount on the printed Directory. Learn more about MPC membership here.
We are no longer taking orders for the 12th Edition (2019).
An exclusive benefit of MPC membership, the online Directory of Maine Grantmakers allows you to:
- Simply filter by topics
- Filter out foundations that do not accept unsolicited requests
- Search for specific funders
- View more than one fiscal year of information when available
- Access newly updated information as it becomes available
About Our Directory Sponsors
Machias Savings Bank has been fostering long lasting customer relationships throughout Maine since 1869. As one of the oldest and most firmly established community banks in Maine, Machias Savings Bank is successful because we are experienced professionals, committed to providing exceptional customer service while staying true to our small town roots. The truth is all banks offer similar products and services. What sets Machias Savings Bank apart is our dedicated staff of professionals and the exceptional level of customer service we provide, and that you deserve!
We are Machias Savings Bank...Experienced people. Exceptional service.