Now Accepting Advance Sales of New 12th Edition!
The 12th Edition is due out in December 2019. Discounted advance sales begin November 6th, 2019 for MPC members only and will open to the general public on November 13th. The first 100 copies sold will receive a 10% discount.
The Directory, available in both print and online versions, contains up-to-date profiles of approximately 400 grantmaking foundations that have a history of supporting Maine nonprofits.
If you are searching for the latest, most complete data on Maine funders, look no further.
- 70% of all funders listed in the Directory do not have a website, making our Directory the best place to find information about them.
- Each record now lists the number of grants and the grant range amount in addition to sample grants to Maine.
We prepare a print edition of the Directory for sale every two years. In addition to the grantmaker profiles also available in the online version, the print version contains a collection of helpful worksheets and guides for organizing and optimizing the grantseeker's work.
MPC members receive a substantial discount on the printed Directory. Learn more about MPC membership here.
We are no longer taking orders for the 11th Edition (2017).
Purchase the new print edition here.
An exclusive benefit of MPC membership, the online Directory of Maine Grantmakers allows you to:
- Simply filter by topics
- Filter out foundations that do not accept unsolicited requests
- Search for specific funders
- View more than one fiscal year of information when available
- Access newly updated information as it becomes available
About Our Directory Sponsors
BerryDunn is a full-service accounting, assurance, and consulting firm, working with clients coast to coast. Our team of CPAs dedicated to not-for-profit clients understands the unique challenges faced by social service providers, foundations, educational and conservation organizations, and other not-for-profits. We offer financial reporting, interim CFO services, tax services, executive leadership, and board training to help you fulfill your missions.