Current version: 2017, 11th Edition
New 2019 12th Edition is due out Fall 2019.
The Directory contains up-to-date profiles of approximately 400 grantmaking foundations, including those that:
- are based in Maine
- identify Maine as a geographic priority, or
- have a history of supporting Maine nonprofits.
If you are searching for the latest, most complete data on Maine funders, look no further.
- 70% of all funders listed in the Directory do NOT have a website, making our Directory the best place to find information about them.
- There are 39 new records since the last print version.
- Each record now lists the number of grants and the grant range amount in addition to sample grants to Maine.
Don't forget - MPC Members receive a substantial discount! Not a member yet? Join here
- MPC Members - $75
- Nonmembers - $95
Includes Shipping & Handling fee
If you pick up in the office the costs are $70/$90
Click here to access the online Directory of Maine Grantmakers (Member-Only Benefit)
Online Directory of Maine Grantmakers
An exclusive benefit of MPC membership, the brand new online Directory of Maine Grantmakers allows you to:
- Simply filter by topics
- Filter out foundations that do not accept unsolicited requests
- See detailed financial information about each foundation including the number of grants given and the grant range
- Browse or search for specific funders
- View more than one fiscal year of information when available
- View 33 new funder records.