Tuesday, March 28, 2023 (All day) to Thursday, March 30, 2023 (All day)
South Portland, ME
Add to Calendar
Presented by Inclusion Maine
Maine needs skilled workers to grow.
We are calling on you to attract racially diverse talent to Maine’s workforce.
- Maine needs 75,000 workers by 2029.
- 81.1% increase in racially diverse populations in Maine over the past 10 years.
- 96% of all population growth is from racially diverse populations in Maine.
Source: US Census Bureau and Maine’s 10 Year Economic Plan.
Training & Resources for DEI advocates taking action.
- Full access to conference experience with diverse foods and music (3 full days and 1/2 day of activities. All sessions will be recorded.)
- Networking with peer professionals and Exhibition Hall with resources & nonprofits
- Professional Development Credits for HR certifications: SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP®
Receive 50% OFF registration by emailing Humza@inclusionmaine.org for the discount code.
For more information and to register, visit the event page.