Join Maine Philanthropy Center for the official statewide launch of impala, a groundbreaking new startup that’s networking Maine’s entire social impact community on a single online platform! Through this collaboration, we will digitally transform Maine’s nonprofit ecosystem and position our state as a national leader in the field.
Be part of this effort to build a national movement for democratized data access! Register for this exclusive webinar where we’ll explore everything impala has to offer, including free access to the profiles of every funder and nonprofit in the US: grants given & received, impact, people, financials and much more.
This event will be live captioned. Please let us know if there are additional ways we can make this program accessible for you. You can email or call us for accessibility requests at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 780-5039.
Why should you join this event?
Help usher in a new era of digital transformation and collaboration across the philanthropic sector.
- Learn about this exciting new resource that’s FREE for all Maine nonprofits and foundations.
- See how you can use impala to transform your strategic grantmaking, support your grantees, foster collaboration, and boost fundraising.
- Hear from some of Maine’s sector leaders about their experience working with impala
Why is impala offering free access?
impala is providing free, premium access to its entire platform for 12 months, thanks to a partnership with Maine Philanthropy Center.
This initiative is part of impala and MPC’s shared commitment to democratize access to the data, insights, and relationships that changemakers need to maximize their impact across the sector. By unlocking critical social impact data that has long been stuck behind paywalls and uniting the philanthropic sector on one platform, impala is extending the frontier of innovation, equity, and impact for all.
What can you do on impala?
A lot. Here are a few highlights:
- For everyone: Explore the profiles of any nonprofit and foundation in the U.S and analyze any nonprofit ecosystem, anywhere in the country - explore who’s involved, how the grantmakers and grantseekers compare, key funding and financial trends, and more.
- For funders: Conduct essential due diligence on potential grantees, evaluate the financial health of grantees in your portfolio, and compare your grantmaking to that of your peers.
- For nonprofits: Build smarter prospect lists pinpointing who gives to the same nonprofits and causes as your existing funders as well as who is giving to nonprofits like you.
Want to learn more?
Visit impala.digital for more information. Contact email@example.com with any questions.