Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center. The Foundation Center is a national nonprofit organization considered the leading authority on institutional philanthropy. Our Funding Information Network is part of a network of libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit resource centers that can be found across the U.S. and around the world. Network partners provide a core collection of Foundation Center publications and a variety of supplementary materials and services in areas useful to grantseekers. There is no charge for the use of these resources. We recommend that you call to schedule an appointment before visiting, or consider attending one of our regularly scheduled research sessions.
Member of the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers. The Forum is a national network of local leaders and organizations supporting effective charitable giving and providing valuable assistance to its member associations to help increase their individual and collective impact.
What is a Regional Association of Grantmakers?
A regional association is a staffed organization with a defined governance and financial structure that serves grantmakers in a metropolitan area, a single state or a multi-state region. Its membership includes a variety of grantmaking institutions and programs.
The 35 regional associations in the United States constitute a federation called the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers. The Forum organizes its activities and applies its resources against six priorities:
* Strengthen: strengthen effective and efficient geographic associations and provide support and services to them.
* Connect: leverage the assets of our network.
* Expand: promote greater participation in geographic associations.
* Knowledge: share knowledge and informed practice.
* Voice: communicate clearly philanthropy’s impact and interests.
* Channels: develop partnerships based on beneficial exchange.
* Foundation Center Funding Information Network