The Director of Annual Giving is an experienced fundraising professional who wants to make a difference for people with disabilities and behavioral health challenges. As part of our high-energy Development team, the Director will contribute in a meaningful way to achieving our strategic development goals by leading Spurwink’s annual giving program, including appeals and events.This is an external-facing position that is focused on building long-term relationships with individuals and businesses who can serve as ambassadors, advocates and supporters of Spurwink’s mission.
• In collaboration with the Vice President of Development, create a comprehensive annual giving plan to meet aggressive revenue goals *
• Manage and implement the annual giving plan, including appeals, events and other related activity *
• Manage a portfolio of individual and corporate leadership giving prospects *
• Develop and implement a comprehensive stewardship program
• Develop and maintain active and productive relationships with Board members, Development Committee members, and other volunteer leaders
• Identify, recruit and manage annual giving and event volunteers
• In collaboration with the Development Coordinator, participate in the management of the donor database (Raiser’s Edge) and all records and files related to gift processing and gift acknowledgement
• Interface with the Finance Department to ensure adherence to gift acceptance and processing policies and procedures
• Manage relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
• Assume other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Development
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred with at least three to five years experience in fundraising
How to Apply
Visit the full position announcement to apply.