ProsperityME has created an endowment committee to help build fundraising capacity for an endowment fund that will sustain the PROSPER scholarship for asylum-seekers in perpetuity. The committee is scheduled to meet once a month and will shortly begin the process of hiring a consultant to help guide our development process in raising up to 1.5 million dollars.
Request for Proposal
The committee is seeking a proposal to guide us through -
PLANNING PHASE - Campaign Assessment & Planning (1-2 months)
• Conduct Feasibility Study with feedback from as many as 30 prospect donors to determine campaign scope and capacity.
• Work with ProsperityME Staff and Board to design and develop campaign plan, calendar, and budget.
• Conduct Board and Staff education and training in campaign messaging, prospect identification, and solicitation.
• Develop campaign prospectus and donor solicitation package/materials, including a case statement.
• Formulate contingency plans.
QUIET PHASE - Campaign Launch, Implementation & Quiet Solicitation (6-12 months)
- assuming Board approval of this phase
• Focus on active cultivation and solicitation of major gift prospects:
• Secure 30-50% of total campaign goal from 3-5 leadership gifts.
• Secure at least 70% of total campaign goal.
• Schedule meetings, prepare talking points, assemble presentations, and execute full meeting preparation for Capital Campaign Committee, Board and Staff.
• Oversee acknowledgement of all campaign gifts and pledges, and preparation of pledge payment reminders in collaboration with the Development Staff.
• Develop/plan/execute campaign events during both QUIET and PUBLIC phases in collaboration with the endowment committee and staff support.
PUBLIC PHASE - Campaign Solicitation, Management & Completion (4-6 months)
• Manage the public information, public relations, community outreach strategies, and implementation.
• Continue donor stewardship, cultivation, and solicitation.
• Continue to execute donor recognition in collaboration with Development Staff.
ISSUE DATE: September 1, 2020
5PM on October 1, 2020
Please address questions and proposals to: Claude Rwaganje, email@example.com
For the full RFP, download the PDF linked below.