The Scholarship Intern conducts outreach to Maine’s underserved communities to communicate about our scholarship program and assist applicants in the scholarship application process.
- Remote position, with occasional travel throughout the state required.
- Part-time, 15-20 hours per week
- This is an internship starting the week of October 30 and ending the week of May 6
How to apply
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter that explain how your skills and experience fit this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 2.
- Application Deadline: October 2
- Interviews: October 9-20
- Internship Start Date: Week of October 30
- Internship End Date: Week of May 6
For questions, please contact: email@example.com