The Program Coordinator implements and manages all daily operations of program recruitment, implementation, retention, data management and evaluation with all organization stakeholders, including but not limited to educators and volunteers, while upholding and maintaining the program quality and integrity.
- Assure program quality and integrity through effective communication with program stakeholders, classroom monitoring, exceptional customer service, sharing of program updates, and evaluation tools
- Promote program growth and expansion in Southern Maine, through successful retention of education/business/community volunteers and school district/youth development organization partners
- Strategize and lead recruitment and retention efforts of all program stakeholder groups
- Oversee logistics of program presentation in a variety of delivery models
- Provide training and orientation for all program stakeholders (face to face, phone, email, etc.)
- Adhere to JA Maine stewardship model for stakeholders to increase program retention and stakeholder satisfaction
- Data entry, including all program related information, management, and maintenance of constituent records in BCRM
- Collect, provide, and report data, testimonials, and program progress for use at team and staff meetings, in grant proposals and reports, etc.
- Work closely with marketing to provide social media content, share program stakeholder stories, and/or to provide any data required for program impact reporting
- Develop and maintain department tools to support program management including, but not limited to, calendar of events, standard operating procedures, workplans, goals, and accountability tracking
- Manage curriculum ordering, inventory, and delivery
- Provide customer-centric, customer focused program delivery and support
- Assist with yearly fundraising events including; golf tournament, volunteer recognition events, Hall of Fame events, Titan Challenge, etc.
Education & Experience
Required: Associates degree or equivalent. Strong oral/written communications, interpersonal organization/planning & training skills. Computer literacy. Creativity. Evidence of problem solving. Self-motivation. Results focused. Multi-tasking. Sense of unrgency for goal achievement.
Desired: Experience in education or business and/or familiarity with area schools and buisinesses.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Junior Achievement of Maine, 565 Congress Street, Suite 306, Portland, ME 04101.