Tuesday, October 18, 2022 -
2:30pm to 3:30pm EDT
Add to Calendar
Presented by Philanthropy Massachusetts
Join Philanthropy MA for the official launch of impala, a groundbreaking new startup that’s networking the entire Massachusetts social impact community on a single online platform!
Why should you join this event?
- Learn about this exciting new resource that’s free for all Massachusetts nonprofits, philanthropic foundations and Philanthropy MA members.
- See how you can use impala to transform your strategic grantmaking, support your grantees, boost fundraising and build collaboration.
- Hear from leading Massachusetts grantmakers about their experience working with impala.
What can you do on impala?
A lot. Here’s a few highlights:
- Explore the profiles of every nonprofit organization and philanthropic foundation in the United States. Clean, easy-to-understand insights on financial health, impact, programs, grants, people and more.
- Leverage data for better collaboration. See which other funders are supporting the same nonprofits and causes as you.
- Analyze any nonprofit ecosystem, anywhere in the country. See who’s involved, how the funders compare, key funding and financial trends, and more.
Want to learn more?
Visit www.impala.digital/MA for FAQ answers and further details.
For more information and to register, visit the event page.