*MPC is cosponsoring this event with our partner GCIR (Grantemakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees)*
The harsh and punitive practices that inform America’s criminal justice and immigration enforcement systems have roots in white supremacy, with immigrant communities and communities of color often pitted against each other. Join this webinar to learn how narrative and organizing strategies are advancing shared liberation and how philanthropy can support these efforts.
- Mizue Aizeki, Interim Executive Director, Immigrant Defense Project
- Nana Gyamfi, Executive Director, BAJI
- Claudia Muñoz, Co-Executive Director, Grassroots Leadership
- Annette Price, Co-Executive Director, Grassroots Leadership
- Sarath Suong, National Coordinator, SEAFN
Register by 4 pm PT on Tuesday, June 22, 2021.