Monday, February 27, 2023 - 8:30am to Wednesday, March 1, 2023 - 4:00pm EST
Add to Calendar
Presented by United Philanthropy Forum, in partnership with the Council on Foundations and Independent Sector
Foundations on the Hill:
- Informs and educates Congress about the importance of the philanthropic sector;
- Creates visibility for foundations and philanthropy on Capitol Hill;
- Advocates on issues important to Forum members, foundations, the broader sector and communities across the country;
- Encourages Congress to view the Forum and its members as resources on key public policy issues; and
- Builds your organization’s relationship with lawmakers and their staffs.
Each year, the philanthropic sector has demonstrated that when we speak to Congress with a unified voice, we can make a lasting impact on the communities we serve. At FOTH, we come together to use our influence to persuade our elected officials to support key legislation and inform them about the unique and vital role charitable giving plays in America.
For more information and to register, visit the event page. Reach out to Jeannette Andre at email@example.com with questions.