Please join us for a conversation focused on the Downeast region of Maine on Thursday, February 17th from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm via Zoom hosted by the Downeast Funders Network, a group of foundations invested in directing resources to Downeast Maine. This conversation will allow for learning and sharing on several topics of interest in the region:
- Substance use disorders/behavioral health
- Downeast Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Youth Development/Education
- Workforce/Economic Development
We have also invited Charles Rudelitch of Sunrise County Economic Council to provide an update on:
- The Federal Reserve Bank Working Communities Challenge,
- The American Rescue Plan Act Funding and now nonprofits are grappling with it,
- And any insights he may have about The Machias Campus of the University of Maine as a community member and partner.
Please reach out to Jeannette at email@example.com with other topics you would like to add to this list.