Presented by our parther Exponent Philanthropy
Designed for anyone who prepares or signs a Form 990-PF, Exponent Philanthropy’s signature seminar will give you a thorough understanding of the 990-PF, the 5% payout requirement, and expenditure responsibility. Taught by top accountants, the virtual seminar examines the form line-by-line and helps you identify common mistakes, keep your information secure, and keep your trustees out of trouble.
- Review a sample Form 990-PF line-by-line with private foundation tax experts to gain a thorough understanding of the form
- Have the opportunity to review your foundation’s form and ask targeted questions that affect your foundation
- Receive tips for your foundation to make your Form 990-PF more secure and keep trustees out of trouble with the IRS
- Identify mistakes on your foundation’s form and know what to do to fix them
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for anyone who prepares, reviews, or signs a private foundation’s Form 990-PF including accountants who work with private foundations.
No advanced preparation is needed for the seminar and there are no programmatic prerequisites for attendance. The seminar will address your questions whether you are new to the Form 990-PF or experienced and in need of a refresher.
This virtual series on Zoom will take place on March 9, 16, and 23, 2021. Sessions are from 2:00-4:00pm ET and provide 6 hours of instruction.
Recordings of the sessions will only be provided to registrants for 30 days after March 23 to allow for missed sessions.
MPC members receive $100 off non-member rate. Please email Sarah@mainephilanthropy.org for discount code before registering.
- Exponent Philanthropy members: $425
- Non-members: $650